Thursday, April 7, 2011

2011 Mother's Day Portrait Sessions



106

Mother's Day Portrait Sessions

As a mother, I know just as well as anyone that your kids grow up faster than you can keep track of! It's seems like just yesterday that my 4 year old son Alex and 15 year old daughter Kori were just babies. I also know that as much as I think I'm going to remember what they looked like then, there's nothing that makes me smile more than a beautiful portrait of my children. In appreciation of all mothers we are offering two special days of Mother's Day portraits.
Sunday April 17th: Endicott Park | Danvers, MA
Saturday April 23rd: Lynch Park | Beverly, MA
This is the perfect gift for mom and space is limited. Click HERE to book your portrait session today or contact melissa@melissacoephotography if you have any questions.
Mother's Day Session: $79
- 30 minute portrait session.
- Online gallery of 10-20 images.
- One 8x10 & two 5x7 prints.
add in two Cute Little Brag Books: $229
119

134

Belville-213

A

Do you know a mom who would love this gift?

Feel free to forward this message on or email melissa@melissacoephotography with her contact info and we'll send it to her!
Productimages-232

Productimages-236
blogger facebook skype twitter


I love to hear your thoughts! What did you think of this post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment