Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fun with Flash!


Last weekend I had the privilege of attending the Get it Off workshop hosted by James "The Fed" Federico and Doug Levy. It was all about off camera flash and lighting for use in wedding, portrait and commercial photography.

I usually try and use as much natural light as possible when shooting but there are times when the use of an off camera flash is needed and can create a sense of depth, drama and romance. Doug and James spent the morning talking tech and after lunch we got to use Doug as our model and try out all the different types of flash that we might want to use.

Our instructors leading the workshop...


Here and above, the talented and dashing Doug Levy.

1 comments:

The Feds Boston Wedding Photographers said...

Ok I know I'm way behind on reading blogs and I just now seeing this. WHAT Doug Dashing LOL Love it.
Again thanks for coming out, we really loved all the fun we had at both Workshops.

Post a Comment